Import your Squarespace orders to FinerWorks for quick and easy fulfillment. Orders are automatically drop shipped to your customer just as if you placed a regular drop ship order.
The app saves time since it allows you to bypass the process of creating individual orders one at a time every time you want, and order fulfilled by Finerworks. This may not be bad if you have only the occasional order to have us fulfill, however if you have multiple orders at a time then this option can save a lot of time.
- Business profile completed
- Quick checkout (payment & billing) completed
- Your Shopify listings should have corresponding FinerWorks PRODUCT CODE or VIRTUAL INVENTORY SKU assigned to them but it is not required.
Connecting Your Store
In order to connect your shop to FinerWorks, the first step is to login to your Squarespace account and create a special identifying string of numbers and letters called a key which is sort of like a password.
To create a this new key, login to your Squarespace site:
- In the Home Menu, click Settings, then click Advanced.
- Click Developer API Keys.
- Click Generate Key.
- Enter a Key Name.
- Under Permissions, check Orders and Inventory
- Click Next.
- Copy your unique API key.
Next visit the following link:
- In the text box that calls for the Api Key, paste or type in the API key.
- Click the Connect Your Store button
That is it! You are now ready to import your orders.